Range of Application: BOA stainless steel flexible tubes are used in the following engine applications:
• Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) tubes
• Turbocharger oil return lines
• Air injection Reaction (AIR) tubes
Functions: The corrugated design of BOA flexible tubes provide the following functions:
• Thermal growth rate compensation and reduction of stress at connecting points
• Compensation of mating part dimensional variances.
Tube bends can be convoluted or straight and various customer-specified end fittings can be attached.